March 12, 2013

Starting up

Welcome to my page!

In 11 of march I decided to make a official page of Megom Chronicles Project. Yes "project" because the campaigns are huge and work on it take me a lot of time. The story is constantly developed and now I am working on sequel Megom Chronicles: Memory Chrystal. It was matter of time when I make such page to gather all news and medias involving the project. Let's introduce you to Megom Chronicles official page.


The News page will inform all of you readers how the works of new campaign are progressing. But apart from it there will be news of any made by me maps and campaigns.

The About The Project page describes what is all about.

The History page is a short summary of my journey from Heroes 2 fan to making such great series of campaigns.

In Media page you can take a look how my campaigns look like.

And of course you can download all the campaigns totally free in the Download page.

All of the pages has been updated. News will be posted here and in forum on Celestial Heavens site, which also uploads my creations. Please stay tuned and track the news.

Duzeom

No comments:

Post a Comment