December 29, 2014

Time of release! First week of January 2015!

I am proud to announce that after many perturbations, the Memory Crystal Campaign for Heroes of Might and Magic 4 will be released in first week (or so) of January 2015. I am sorry for all those fans who have waited for the campaign and for the continously changing the release date. It was because I was working on my own fanmade menu theme. Yes, that's right! The new campaign will have it's own menu image and music!

The new campaign will consist of:
- 8 beautiful maps, each tested by four mapmakers.
- custom prortait
- new main manu image and music!
- a great amount of fun and addictive story line.

Here I have made a teaser for all of you but specialy for the ones who didn't forgot about my project. It will show you what are you about to experience in the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment